If enrolled please CLICK HERE to submit a new referral or manage new patient cases with our new collaborator software.
This website will allow you to refer patients to our office and collaborate on case development. Due to stringent HIPAA requirements, you must have an individual user name and password to access this portion of our web site. For first time users, or if you have forgotten your password, please telephone 360-692-ROOT (7668).
Online Referral Form
You may refer patients to our office by filling out our online referral form below. This form also gives you the ability to submit any x-rays needed to our office!
What makes our office different?
- Full service, endodontic office specializing in all aspects of care including microendodontics, endodontic microsurgery and pediatric trauma management
- Experienced and highly trained staff committed to exceptional customer service
- Caring doctors that follow-up with a personal phone call to your patient
- State-of-the-art offices designed to optimize patient comfort
- Latest technology
- Same day treatment of your patients with emergency concerns
- Centrally located offices serving Kitsap and surrounding counties
Post-treatment follow-up of your patients includes:
- Patient satisfaction survey
- Free follow-up exams to evaluate post-treatment healing when indicated
Please call with any questions.
The materials contained on the Site are not proposed for, nor should be misconstrued as, professional advice. The information is provided for general information purposes only and is not to be taken as dental or medical instructions for diagnosis or treatment. The information provided by the Site should not be considered complete and does not cover all diseases, ailments, conditions or their treatment. For specific dental or medical questions users need to consult their own dentist and/or health care professional. The Owner does not recommend the self-management of dental and medical problems and the information provided on the Site should not be used in place of visiting, calling, consulting or seeking the advice of your dentist or other health care provider. You should never disregard advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Site.